PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
Use of Our Service
SunFunder provides a place for Users to provide financing for solar energy projects around the world. Using our Service, you can select to fund a project posted in partnership with a solar energy company or organization (Solar Partner), track the financial and impact statistics for the projects that you funded, receive project updates, and then earn back the money you funded. Solar Partners are financing recipients that work with SunFunder to post projects on our Service. When you invest in a project, SunFunder facilitates loan financing to the Solar Partner, who uses this capital to fund the deployment of solar energy technology in the communities where the Solar Partner works. In most instances, these loans are considered "high risk" by traditional lenders for a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the "start up" nature of the Solar Partners, risks associated with revenues generated from a project and the ability of the Solar Partner’s customers to make payments to the Solar Partners, general solar technology risks, and geographic location risks including, but not limited to, the risk of financial instability and foreign exchange rate fluctuations. Please review the website and project description page to learn more.
By participating in a project or otherwise accessing or using the Service, you hereby acknowledge and agree that (a) SunFunder makes no representation, warranty, covenant or guarantee that any funds you submit to a project via the Service will be repaid in whole or in part, (b) investments and other similar transactions made via the Service are unsecured and bear a high risk of non-repayment and (c) given your financial situation and objectives, you will lend only those amounts on the Service that you can afford to lose. Your contributions made via the Service offer no rate of return and, as such, are not intended as, and cannot be considered as, an investment in a financial instrument or security.
(1) Fund Disbursement. SunFunder serves as a middle-man by facilitating the disbursement of project funds to the Solar Partner who uses this capital to fund the deployment of solar energy technology. If after a reasonable amount of time, as determined by SunFunder, the project is not fully funded, SunFunder may decide to stop raising funds for this project. In this case, users who had already invested in this project will be able to have the amount funded returned to them. Users may also be given the option to have the funds returned to them or transferred to another project of their choice.
(2) Collection and Repayment. During the financing term, as the Solar Partner receives payments from their customers (often the people who directly benefit from the solar technology), the Solar Partner makes repayments to SunFunder. During the financing term, SunFunder repays you your principal investment and you may be eligible to receive Impact Points. Both the repayment and Impact Points can then be used to reinvest in more projects. However, Impact Points cannot be converted into money and cannot be withdrawn. When you fund projects using Impact Points, 100% of the amount funded will be repaid with more Impact Points, which can be used again to fund more projects, giving you an opportunity to grow your impact. On the “My stats” page on the platform, you’ll be able to track the financial performance of your projects you have funded as well as the social, environmental and economic impact of the projects. Please refer to our FAQ for more details Project funds are repaid directly by the Solar Partners to SunFunder. Any amounts actually received by SunFunder from a Solar Partner as principal repayment will be distributed among the Users on a pro rata basis in accordance with the amounts provided by such Users to the project. These distributions may, in SunFunder’s sole discretion, be made periodically or in one lump sum once 100% of all proceeds for a particular project have been received by SunFunder. Repayment terms for each project will be described on the page on the platform that describes each project. Furthermore, please note that timing of distributions to you of any collected repayment may vary and may be materially impacted because of circumstances that, in SunFunder’s judgment, require SunFunder to conduct further reviews with respect to the collected repayments (by way of one example, to resolve issues regarding accuracy of repayment amounts and corresponding data, or for other issues). If, for any reason, SunFunder is unable to collect repayments directly from the Solar Partners repayment of your contribution amounts, you understand and agree that you could be at risk of partial or total delay or non-repayment and a loss of some or all of your principal could occur. You hereby acknowledge and agree that neither the Solar Partner nor its customers will have direct contractual obligation or liability to pay you any principal and that is obligated to repay only such Loan principal to the extent actually received by SunFunder from a Solar Partner. None of SunFunder or any Solar Partner will have any obligation to pay interest on the project funds or other fees or amounts to you or any other User in connection with any contributions you make.
(3) Tax Deductibility. You acknowledge that because you are making an investment subject to repayment, and not donating any money, you are not eligible to receive a tax deduction as might otherwise be available in connection with a charitable contribution to a tax-exempt public charity. You also understand that you are solely responsible for determining the proper tax treatment for any amounts you receive through the Service. SunFunder has not and will not provide any tax or legal advice to you in connection with any funding you might provide. This Agreement does not attempt to define the tax implications of participating in a project. If you participate in a project, you should consult with your own accountants, tax advisors and legal advisors.
(4) Account Balance. Records of each payment you make are kept by SunFunder and, on the “My stats” page on the platform, you’ll be able to track the repayment status of your investments and the notional amount of your Impact Points as well as the social, environmental and economic impact of the projects you have funded.
(5) Loss Scenarios. You understand and hereby consent (without any prior notice thereof) to any restructuring of the repayment plan for your investment and/or, in SunFunder’s sole discretion, any extension of the length of the term of your investment in order to increase the chances that your investment is repaid. SunFunder will generally deem a project investment to be in default if SunFunder determines that collection of funds from a Solar Partner for such project is doubtful or a repayment is six (6) months past the originally scheduled repayment date (for any expected repayment, including interim repayments), although case by case differences may exist based on pending prospects for repayment. In cases where an investment is in default, and subject to the repayment provisions noted in Section 1.A.(2) above, each applicable User will have the option to recover whatever principal has been repaid up to that point. If for any reason less than 100% of your investment is repaid, you agree that SunFunder and its Solar Partners shall have no liability therefor, and you hereby release and forever hold harmless SunFunder and its Solar Partners for any loss you may incur. You should consult with your accountant and/or tax advisors to determine the appropriate tax treatment of such a loss.
(6) Insufficient Funds. In the event you make an investment and your payment does not clear, you agree that SunFunder may (or through its payment processor), in its sole discretion, (i) offset the amount of the insufficiently funded amount against your Account Balance and/or Impact Points or (ii) withdraw or cancel your insufficiently funded amount from the project.
You may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract with SunFunder, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Any use or access to the Service by anyone under 13 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement. The Service is not available to any Users previously removed from the Service by SunFunder.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Service as permitted by the features of the Service. SunFunder reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service and the SunFunder Content (as defined below). SunFunder may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
Your SunFunder account gives you access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. We may maintain different types of accounts for different types of Users. If you open a SunFunder account on behalf of a SunFunder, organization, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement, and that you agree to this Agreement on the entity’s behalf. By connecting to SunFunder with a third-party service, you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that service, and to store your log-in credentials for that service.
You may never use another User’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. You must notify SunFunder immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. SunFunder will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
By providing SunFunder your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Service and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by contacting us. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities: (i) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”; (ii) using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the SunFunder servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser (except that SunFunder grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from SunFunder.com for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials); (iii) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email; (iv) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service; (v) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (vi) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service; (vii) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service; (viii) using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes; (ix) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity; (x) interfering with the proper working of the Service; (xi) accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service; or (xii) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein.
Accessing the audiovisual content available on the Service for any purpose or in any manner other than Streaming (as defined below) is expressly prohibited. “Streaming” means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work via the Internet from the SunFunder Service to a User’s device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the User.
We may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to users generally; or create usage limits for the Service. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other SunFunder Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. SunFunder shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction.
Some areas of the Service may allow Users to post content such as profile information, comments, questions, and other content or information (any such materials a User submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on the Service “User Content”). You retain ownership of your User Content.
You agree not to post User Content that: (i) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal; (ii) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property; (iii) seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise; (iv) may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort; (v) contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable; (vi) contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets); (vii) contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or (viii) contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current. You agree that any User Content that you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) or rights of privacy. To the extent that your User Content contains music, you hereby represent that you are the owner of all the copyright rights, including without limitation the performance, mechanical, and sound recordings rights, with respect to each and every musical composition (including lyrics) and sound recording contained in such User Content and have the power to grant the license granted below. SunFunder reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that SunFunder believes, in its sole discretion, violates these provisions. You understand that publishing your User Content on the Service is not a substitute for registering it with the U.S. Copyright Office, the Writer’s Guild of America, or any other rights organization.
For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
In connection with your User Content, you affirm, represent and warrant the following:
You have the written consent of each and every identifiable natural person in the User Content to use such person’s name or likeness in the manner contemplated by the Service and this Agreement, and each such person has released you from any liability that may arise in relation to such use.
Your User Content and SunFunder’s use thereof as contemplated by this Agreement and the Service will not violate any law or infringe any rights of any third party, including but not limited to any Intellectual Property Rights and privacy rights.
SunFunder may exercise the rights to your User Content granted under this Agreement without liability for payment of any guild fees, residuals, payments, fees, or royalties payable under any collective bargaining agreement or otherwise.
To the best of your knowledge, all your User Content and other information that you provide to us is truthful and accurate.
SunFunder takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other User or third party posts or sends over the Service. You shall be solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose, and you agree that SunFunder shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of User Content.
User Content License Grant
By posting any User Content on the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant, to SunFunder a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, syndicate, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service.
Our Proprietary Rights
Except for your User Content, the Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, and User Content belonging to other Users (the “SunFunder Content”), and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of SunFunder and its licensors (including other Users who post User Content to the Service). Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any SunFunder Content. Use of the SunFunder Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas about the Service, including without limitation about how to improve the Service or our products (“Ideas”). By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place SunFunder under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, SunFunder does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to SunFunder, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
Certain aspects of the Service may allow you to obtain Impact Points. You understand and agree that regardless of terminology used, Impact Points represents a limited license right governed solely by the terms of this Agreement and available for distribution at SunFunder’s sole discretion. Impact Points are not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value from SunFunder at any time. You acknowledge that you do not own the account you use to access the Service, nor do you possess any rights of access or rights to data stored by or on behalf of SunFunder on SunFunder servers, including without limitation any data representing or embodying any or all of your Impact Points. You agree that SunFunder has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate Impact Points as it sees fit in its sole discretion, in any general or specific case, and that SunFunder will have no liability to you based on its exercise of such right. All data on SunFunder’s servers are subject to deletion, alteration or transfer. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY VALUE ATTRIBUTED TO SUCH DATA BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY DATA, ACCOUNT HISTORY AND ACCOUNT CONTENT RESIDING ON SUNFUNDER’S SERVERS, MAY BE DELETED, ALTERED, MOVED OR TRANSFERRED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON IN SUNFUNDER’S SOLE DISCRETION, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE AND WITH NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. SUNFUNDER DOES NOT PROVIDE OR GUARANTEE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, ANY VALUE, CASH OR OTHERWISE, ATTRIBUTED TO ANY DATA RESIDING ON SUNFUNDER’S SERVERS.
SunFunder cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SunFunder and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account; or (vi) any other party’s access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, SUNFUNDER, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
SUNFUNDER DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SUNFUNDER SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND SUNFUNDER WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SUNFUNDER, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF PRINCIPAL AMOUNTS, LOSS OF IMPACT POINTS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SUNFUNDER BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SUNFUNDER ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; AND/OR (VII) USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY (VIII) . IN NO EVENT SHALL SUNFUNDER, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO SUNFUNDER HEREUNDER OR $100.00, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF SUNFUNDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
The Service is controlled and operated from its facilities in the United States. SunFunder makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Service if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the United States, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Service are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the United States.